Values-Based Financial Planning
By knowing what matters to you, we can better manage your investments and develop sound financial strategies that work for you.
We help people like you build on your successes and achieve your goals by using your values as a compass. We use a confidential process that helps us learn about what money means to you, and the values you use when making day-to-day and major decisions.
We believe that before we can develop a financial plan or invest your money, we must first understand your values. We need to know what makes you tick and what helps you sleep at night. The purchasing of investments or other products is actually the implementation of a plan, which is Step Four in our Five Step process, not Step One. The first four steps usually require that we meet three or four times.
Our confidential five-step process includes:
- Establishing Your Financial Objectives and Values: Your Road Map
- Collecting and Analyzing Your Data
- Developing Your Values-Based Financial Plan
- Implementing Your Values-Based Financial Plan
- Monitoring Your Financial Plan