The Integrity Portfolios
· Curious about how to make positive change and build wealth at the same time?
· Skeptical about the ethical practices of companies you invest in?
· Feeling dismissed by your advisor when you ask about
· Wanting to invest in solutions that address the challenges we face as a society?
· Looking for depth of experience and expertise in responsible investing?
Our unique values-driven portfolios are designed specifically for you!
The Integrity Family offers an innovative and stream-lined way to invest according to your values while making competitive returns. We developed these portfolios based on what we have learned from our clients during the past fifteen years of exclusive focus on responsible investing.
All our portfolios are screened using established environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria and internationally established standards, as well as our own ethical lens.
Download the brochure here>
Welcome to the family…
The Integrity Family offers four portfolio streams. Each reflects a distinct aspect of responsible investing. Within each stream, there are options tailored to specific investment objectives.
There is something for everyone. Whether you are a seasoned responsible investor or just dipping your toe in the water, we invite you to join us…
We believe that…
· Companies that consistently score well against environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria are more likely to financially out-perform their peers over time
· You don’t have to sacrifice your values for long-term financial performance
· Adding a rigorous assessment of corporate ESG performance is an effective way to manage and mitigate investor risk
All Integrity Portfolios are…
· Screened and scored using Sustainalytics Global Access ESG Research
· Compliant with the United Nations Global Compact Reporting Principles
· Built on positive human ethical considerations
· Invested in a diversified mix of securities, money market instruments and/or cash
· Not invested in tobacco, military contracting, pornography, gambling or nuclear power
· Tailored to a range of investment objectives, from low/moderate to moderate risk Systematically managed based on analysis of supply and demand and ESG risk
· Active shareholders with the companies we hold
· Leaders in the responsible investment space – constantly challenging and adapting
(insert integrity page3)
Download the brochure here>
· Accessing non-traditional markets such as commodities and currencies · Screened using the United Nations Global Compact Reporting Principles · Not invested in tobacco, military contracting, pornography, gambling, or nuclear power · Robust diversification based on strategies and drivers of return rather than just asset classes
Responsible investors make choices in accord with human ethical considerations. There is more than one way to approach that – not all responsible investors think alike. Some are skeptical about the ethics and integrity of the entire financial industry and the agencies that regulate it. They are looking for innovative ways to protect their wealth and align with their values within what they see as essentially a broken system…
following the road less travelled…
Choosing the road less travelled…
· Broad and innovative investment mix beyond traditional asset classes
· Strategic use of inverse strategies and unusual investments such as ‘ethical gold’
If you are a bit of a contrarian, are comfortable on the less travelled path and care about the impact of your investments on others, our blend of innovation and discipline might just be the right choice for you.
Inception Date July 2016 * Unable to disclose performance less than one year * Concentrated number of holdings
Click here to download brochure.
The Alternative Responsible Contrarian Portfolio is administered by Leede Jones Gable Inc. It is managed in-house by JP Lafleur, Portfolio Manager and Chartered Investment Manager, in association with Stephen Whipp, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Responsible Investment Advisor and Managing Director, Responsible Asset Management.
Not all securities are suitable for every investor. If any of the securities interests you, please feel free to contact your advisor. The comments and opinions expressed herein reflect the personal views of the author. They may differ from the opinions of Leede Jones Gable Inc. and should not be considered representative of the research beliefs, opinions or recommendations of Leede Jones Gable Inc. The information included in this document, including any opinion, is based on various sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness is not guaranteed and Leede Jones Gable Inc. does not assume any liability in providing it. The information provided is current as of the date appearing on the document and Leede Jones Gable Inc. does not assume any obligation to update the information or give a description of further developments relating to the securities or material discussed. It is for information only, is subject to change at any time, and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities referred to. The information presented here and any financial service being offered is directed only at persons who are residents of a Canadian province or territory where Leede Jones Gable Inc. is licensed. Leede Jones Gable Inc. is not permitted to recommend buying, selling or holding securities of any issuer to which it is related, and in the course of a distribution, to which it is connected, unless it makes a complete statement of its relationship, if any. Leede Jones Gable Inc. is not permitted to recommend buying of any secondary market securities of an issuer for whom it is actively engaged as an underwriter of a new issue. Leede Jones Gable Inc., their affiliates, directors, officers, and employees may buy, sell, or hold a position in securities of a company mentioned herein, its affiliates or subsidiaries, and may also perform financial advisory services, investment banking or other services for, or have lending or other credit relationships with the same. Directors, officers or employees of Leede Jones Gable Inc. may serve as directors of any company mentioned herein, its affiliates or subsidiaries. Neither Leede Jones Gable Inc. nor any of its affiliates accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use of this content. All performance data represents past performance and is not indicative of future performance. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Investors should consult an advisor before acting on any fee based solution. A fee based solution may not be right for everyone. Your financial situation, risk tolerance and objectives will determine a strategy or strategies that best suit your individual needs.
© Leede Jones Gable Inc. 2016. Member CIPF and IIROC.
· Accessing non-traditional markets such as commodities and currencies
· Screened using the United Nations Global Compact Reporting Principles
· Not invested in tobacco, military contracting, pornography, gambling, or nuclear power
· Robust diversification based on strategies and drivers of return rather than just asset classes