RESILIENT REGION EXCHANGE BREAKFAST SERIES
February 14, 2014
Held at various venues in the Capital Region District, this monthly breakfast series is designed to connect individuals from government, business, public sector and non-profit organizations who are working to create a resilient capital region. Read More>
The exchange is intended to:
• Profile organizations engaged in climate change, sustainability and new economic ventures and local initiatives
• Explore key questions on topics central to climate change and sustainability in the region
• Provide a forum for introductions and networking and announcements on upcoming events
• Create space for idea generation and synergies that can lead to innovative action.
The goal is to incubate, collaborate and motivate each other.
Each quarter the breakfast rotates around the region to showcase innovative initiatives, organizations, and people. The format allows you to meet new people and share your story.
- February 14, 2014
- 8 am
- The Inn at Laurel Point. 680 Montreal Street, Victoria
Hosted by the Capital Regional District and our friends at the Inn at Laurel Point (a 4 green key and carbon neutral hotel!) participants will enjoy hot coffee and tea, light snacks and great conversation.
Don’t be late — event starts at 8am sharp. As always, we will have time for introductions, success stories, project profiles and targeted networking. Travel by bike, foot, bus or vehicle — pay parking is in effect.
Please RSVP here>>
Our goal is to provide a space for ideas generation, project incubation, partnership development and community support. Businesses, individuals, non-profit organizations, academics and government officials are welcome to attend this fast-paced, results-oriented event.
As always, we will serve local, organic and fair trade snacks and beverages and run a zero waste event. The event is free to attend.
View all Upcoming Events & Seminars »