Hike for Hospice
- Fisherman’s Wharf Park (300 St. Lawrence St.)
- Check-in: 9 am
- Walk: 10 am
This year marks the 2nd annual Victoria Hospice Hike for Hospice. The event is on Sunday May 5, 2013 and will be a fun, family event. Beginning at Fisherman’s Wharf Park, the scenic 3.5km loop will take walkers from inner harbor to ocean as they walk for Victoria Hospice.
Walkers and hikers of all ages and abilities are invited to join in the fun!
Gather a team of friends and family, challenge your co-workers or join as an individual to help support Victoria Hospice. Team and individual prizes will be awarded!
Full information here >>
- To raise funds to support Victoria Hospice programs and services
- To raise awareness to support Victoria Hospice programs and services
- To increase brand recognition within the greater Victoria community
- To engage the corporate community and their employees
- To recruit participants and engage the community for the event
- To provide an opportunity for family to remember or honour a loved one
- To acknowledge the dedicated care givers, volunteers, and people who work within Hospice Palliative care
View all Upcoming Events & Seminars »