September 20th: Grow Vegetables in the Winter!
LifeCycles Fruit Tree Project presents:
How to grow wonderful vegetables during the winter!
This Winter Veggie Workshop will cover:
- Planning your winter garden
- Soil building as the key to success
- Which vegetables grow best in our climate
- When: Tuesday, September 20th 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Where: LifeCycles Unit # 2 – 625 Hillside Avenue Victoria, BC
- Cost: $15 – includes reference material
Winter Veggie starts will also be available for sale.
The workshop will be hosted by Amy Crook a Certified Master Gardener
All proceeds from this workshop go to support LifeCycles Fruit Tree Project!
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED as space is limited.
For more info and to register please email
or phone (250) 383-5800
Register your Fruit Tree here: www.lifecyclesproject.ca
View all Upcoming Events & Seminars »