Planning Ahead Provides Peace of Mind: Executors & Estate Settlement Seminar
Nov 13, 2012
If you have appointed an executor for your estate, or are named
as an executor for someone else’s estate, you should attend this
complimentary seminar. Refreshments will be served.
- How your executor can save time and money on estate settlement fees.
- Pros and Cons of joint ownership
- What is probate? Is it always wise to avoid it?
- Overview of capital gains tax
- Cremation and burial pre-planning
and much, much more
- First Memorial Funeral Services: 1155 Fort Street
- Tuesday, Nov. 13 3:00-4:00pm
REGISTER: 250.405.3550 or email us!
- Annette Quan, Financial Advisor and Life Representative with Manulife Securities Incorporated/ Manulife Securities Insurance Agency
- Kristy Martin, Notary Public, Farley Martin Notaries Public
- Laurie McDonald, First Memorial Advisor
HOSTED BY: FIRST MEMORIAL FUNERAL SERVICES, winner of the 2011 Consumers Choice Award
View all Upcoming Events & Seminars »