Empowering the Conscious Consumer: Making your dollars matter
December 3, 2013
Join Stephen Whipp, CFP, Managing Director, Stephen Whipp Financial, Responsible Asset Management, Wolverton Securities Ltd., as he navigates through the complex world of ethical consumerism. With the Rana Plaza tragedy and others still fresh in our minds, people want to shop without compromising their values and standards. Is this possible?
You are invited to join the conversation as Stephen addresses the following questions:
- What has changed since Bangladesh? Has the garment industry made any meaningful improvements?
- Who are the leaders in corporate social responsibility?
- How can we support ethical companies?
- How can we tell if an item is harmful?
- How you can match your money to your values, from your shopping list to your portfolio
RSVP HERE TODAY!
This event is hosted by Church of the Advent Colwood
- December 3 ,2013
- 7 pm-8:30 pm
- Church of the Advent, 510 View Ave Mt, Colwood, BC
Pre-registration is encouraged: A $10 donation to the Western Communities Food bank is appreciated.
View all Upcoming Events & Seminars »