People and Businesses
People or Businesses we Unabashedly Promote
- Leka Clothing Originally showcasing their wares at Hemma Yoga and Acupuncture, these creative entrepreneurs have taken their passion for creating clothing to Fort Street, Victoria. Go local!
- Riverbank Design We are artists who create fine, natural, modern furniture and art for your home or office. Our unique design process invites our clients to design together with us the piece that is a statement for now and for the future.
- Ecolog Homes Affordable Custom Log Homes For Residences, Cottages and Cabins from Vancouver Island BC
- Hemp & Company Since 1999 Hemp and Company has been providing eco savvy customers with comfortable natural clothing that doesn't cost the earth.
Hemp and Company is now one of the largest eco friendly clothing stores in North America.
- Karel Roessingh Jazz pianist, composer and musical director Karel Roessingh's website--check out "What's New" for upcoming gigs.
- Watershed Sentinel The Watershed Sentinel is a bi-monthly magazine from British Columbia on the West Coast of Canada. It offers a mix of bioregional and global perspectives on environmental, health, and sustainability topics. The Watershed Sentinel watches over some of the most stunning landscapes in the world: tall trees, taller mountains, and the expansive ocean and forest.
Stephen Whipp and Wolverton Securities Limited (Wolverton) do not make any representation that the information in any linked site is accurate and will not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies in the information not maintained by them, such as linked sites. Any opinion or advice expressed in a linked site should not be construed as the opinion or advice of Stephen Whipp or Wolverton. The information in this communication is subject to change without notice.