Responsible Investing Manual
Our web-based Responsible Investing (RI) Manual gives a comprehensive introduction to RI including:
- What Responsible Investing (RI)?
- Why RI?
- The Elements of RI: Negative & Positive Screens
- The Elements of RI: Shareholder Engagement
- The Elements of RI: Community Investment
- Who Else Is Doing It?
- RI Mutual Funds
- What About Fiduciary Duty?
- How Does It Compare To Conventional Investing?
- Choosing a Financial Advisor
- The Stephen Whipp Financial Team
- I Want To Find Out More
It’s easy to obtain a copy of the manual. Please call Stephen Whipp Financial at 250-405-3550 or email us. We will ensure you receive access to the manual promptly.
There is no charge, but in return please give a donation to Dogwood Initiative, a BC non-profit working for sustainable land use.